Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 110.88 points at 21089.78
- ASX 200 down 17.596 points at 5912.8
- JGB 10-Yr future up 16 ticks at 150.87, yield down 0.6bp at 0.062%
- Aussie 3-Yr future down 0.5 ticks at 97.925, yield up 0.8bp at 2.055%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 3.5 ticks at 97.25, yield up 3.1bp at 2.761%
- US 10-Yr future up 1+ ticks at 120.07+, yield down 1.1bp at 2.8515%
- WTI crude up $0.36 at $61.63, Gold up $0.26 at $1322.89
- USDJPY down 15 pips at 105.63
* ITALIAN POPULIST PARTIES PERFORM WELL IN EXIT POLLS, HUNG PARLIAMENT PROJECTED
* GERMANY'S SPD VOTES FOR GRAND COALITION WITH CDU/CSU
* TRUMP THREATENS EU WITH AUTO SECTOR TARIFF IF THEY RETALIATE TO METAL TARIFFS
* CHINESE 2018 GDP TARGET SET AT AROUND 6.5%, AIMS TO CUT BUDGET DEFICIT