Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 98.15 points at 22092.82
- ASX 200 down 10.5 points at 5871.3
- JGB 10-Yr future down 5 ticks at 150.8, yield up 0.3bp at 0.046%
- Aussie 3-Yr future down 0.5 ticks at 97.725, yield down 0.1bp at 2.235%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 2.5 ticks at 97.18, yield up 2.1bp at 2.804%
- US 10-Yr future up 0+ ticks at 119.27, yield up 0.37bp at 2.9135%
- WTI crude down $0.05 at $68.24, Gold down $1.88 at $1343.66
- USDJPY up 9 pips at 107.46
* BOE GOV CARNEY: INTEREST RATE RISE IS "LIKELY" THIS YEAR (BBC)
* US WEIGHS EMERGENCY POWERS TO CURB TECH INVESTMENTS BY CHINA
* ROSENSTEIN TELLS TRUMP HE'S NOT A TARGET IN MUELLER, COHEN PROBES
* EU REJECTS THERESA MAY'S BREXIT IRISH BORDER SOLUTION
* FED'S MESTER: FURTHER RATE HIKES APPROPRIATE THIS YEAR AND NEXT
* SNB PRES JORDAN: CURRENT POLICY NEEDED, NO HURRY TO CHANGE