Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 74.7 points at 23867.72
- ASX 200 up 10.02 points at 6195.7
- JGB 10-Yr future up 7 ticks at 150.08, yield down 0.5bp at 0.128%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 0.5 ticks at 97.225, yield up 0.5bp at 2.754%
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 1 ticks at 118.15+, yield down 0.37bp at 3.0927%
- WTI crude down $0.34 at $71.94, Gold down $0.09 at $1201.14
- USD/JPY down 1 pip at 112.95
* EU OPEN TO FREE TRADE BUT NOT CHEQUERS CUSTOMS PLAN (RTRS)
* ITALY'S 5-STAR LEADER THREATENS NOT TO BACK 2019 BUDGET TARGETS (RTRS)
* CHINA SHOULD UNCLOG MONETARY POLICY TRANSMISSION (SEC. JOURNAL)
* MOON: KIM WANTS SECOND TRUMP SUMMIT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (FOX)
* NEW ZEALAND AUG TRADE BALANCE -NZ$1.48BN; MEDIAN -NZ$1.00BN