Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 108.78 points at 23935.66
- ASX 200 down 0.276 points at 6195.3
- JGB 10-Yr future up 5 ticks at 150.18, yield down 0.3bp at 0.122%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 3.5 ticks at 97.285, yield down 3.8bp at 2.695%
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 2 ticks at 118.25+, yield up 0.56bp at 3.0536%
- WTI crude up $0.87 at $72.45, Gold up $2.53 at $1196.9
- USD/JPY down 3 pips at 112.71
* FED HIKES RATES, REMOVES ACCOMODATIVE PHRASE
* TRUMP: NOT HAPPY THE FED RAISED INTEREST RATES
* TRUMP ADMIN SET TO PUSH FOR MEXICO TRADE DEAL TO BE SIGNED OFF THIS WEEK
* ITALY COALITION WANTS 2019 DEFICIT-GDP TARGET OF 2.4% (RTRS SOURCE)
* RBNZ OCR UNCH., REITERATES NEXT MOVE IN OCR COULD BE UP OR DOWN
* EU OFFICIALS INCREASINGLY UNEASY RE: BREXIT DEAL PROSPECTS (RTRS SOURCES)