Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 165.43 points at 24404.72
- ASX 200 up 0.541 points at 6174.1
- JGB 10-Yr future up 1 ticks at 150.08, yield down 0.6bp at 0.13%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 1.5 ticks at 97.29, yield up 1.7bp at 2.685%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 1 tick at 118.20+, yield down 0.19bp at 3.0817%
- WTI crude up $0.16 at $75.46, Gold up $0.72 at $1189.57
- USD/JPY up 4 pips at 113.96
* UK PM MAY AGREES CURBS ON TRADE TO BREAK BREXIT DEADLOCK (THE TIMES)
* EU TO PRESENT DRAFT FOR FUTURE RELATIONSHIP WITH U.K. (FUNKE)
* EU'S JUNCKER WARNS ITALY NOT TO GO AHEAD WITH PROPOSED 2019 BUDGET (RTRS)
* TRUMP: CHINA WANTS TO TALK `VERY BADLY' BUT IT'S TOO EARLY (BBG)