Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 95.21 points at 24206.72
- ASX 200 up 28.327 points at 6174.4
- JGB 10-Yr future down 15 ticks at 150.02, yield up 1.1bp at 0.152%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 8.5 ticks at 97.255, yield up 8bp at 2.719%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 7 ticks at 117.29, yield up 0.57bp at 3.187%
- WTI crude down $0.3 at $76.1, Gold up $1.26 at $1198.52
- USD/JPY down 8 pips at 114.46
* FED'S POWELL: NEED RATES TO MOVE BACK TO NEUTRAL VERY GRADUALLY
* FED'S POWELL: RATES MAY GO PAST NEUTRAL
* FED'S MESTER: DOES NOT SEE HIGH RISK THAT INFLATION WILL PICK UP PRECIPITOUSLY
* ITALIAN GOVT AGREES ON DEF/GDP OF 2.4% '19, 2.1% '20 & 1.8% '21 (ADNKRONOS)
* U.S. NAVY PROPOSING MAJOR SHOW OF FORCE TO WARN CHINA (CNN)