Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 126.51 points at 21720
- ASX 200 up 5.831 points at 5738.9
- JGB 10-Yr future unch. at 150.84, yield down 0bp at 0.113%
- Aussie 10-Yr future unch. at 97.29, yield down 0.4bp at 2.696%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 1 tick at 118.23, yield down 0.18bp at 3.1232%
- WTI crude down $0.26 at $55.99, Gold down $0.32 at $1210.63
- USD/JPY down 1 pips at 113.62
* UK PM MAY SECURES SUPPORT OF CABINET IN BREXIT DEAL, BUT IT WASN'T UNANIMOUS
* NO 10 TO LIKELY ALLOW AMENDMENTS BEFORE BREXIT VOTE (INDEPENDENT)
* TALK OF UK PM MAY HAVING TO FACE A CONFIDENCE VOTE DOES THE ROUNDS
* FED CHAIR POWELL POINTS TO GRADUAL HIKES, COVERING FAMILIAR ISSUES