Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 173.08 points at 20337.14
- ASX 200 up 8.128 points at 5802.7
- JGB 10-Yr future down 3 ticks at 152.47, yield up 0.2bp at 0.026%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 0.5 ticks at 97.67, yield up 0.8bp at 2.325%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 0+ ticks at 121.22+, yield down 1.07bp at 2.7314%
- WTI crude down $0.25 at $52.34, Gold up $1.05 at $1287.7
- USD/JPY down 6 pips at Y108.37
* FED'S POWELL: CAN BE PATIENT, WATCH HOW RISKS PLAY OUT
* FED'S CLARIDA: CAN AFFORD TO BE PATIENT; INFL MUTED
* FED'S CLARIDA: IF CROSSWINDS SUSTAINED, POLICY SHOULD RESPOND
* FED'S CLARIDA: WON'T HESITATE TO CHANGE ROLLOFF PROGRAM IF NEEDED
* U.S. TSY SEC POINTS TOWARDS CHANCES OF HIGHER LEVEL CHINA TRADE TALKS IN JAN