Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 151.17 points at 20407.19
- ASX 200 up 3.037 points at 5817.6
- JGB 10-Yr future up 3 ticks at 152.54, yield down 0.2bp at 0.011%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 0.5 ticks at 97.715, yield down 0.8bp at 2.279%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 0+ ticks at 121.28, yield down 0.36bp at 2.7076%
- WTI crude down $0.28 at $51.83, Gold up $1.23 at $1290.75
- USD/JPY down 16 pips at Y108.52
* UK PM MAY'S BREXIT DEAL DEFEATED BY 230 VOTE MARGIN
* UK PM MAY TO FACE NO-CONFIDENCE VOTE WEDS, MOST EXPECT HER TO WIN
* FED'S GEORGE: RATES CLOSE TO NEUTRAL; CAN BE PATIENT