Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 123.58 points at 19399.55
- ASX 200 down 4.874 points at 5744
- Shanghai Comp. up 37.798 points at 3309.31
- JGB 10-Yr future up 17 ticks at 150.96, JGB 10-Yr yield down 1.7bp at 0.027%
- Aussie 3-Yr future down 2 ticks at 98.01, Aussie 3-Yr yield up 0.8bp at 2.003%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 1 tick at 97.355, Aussie 10-Yr yield up 1.1bp at
- US 10-Yr future up 1.5 ticks at 126.235, US 10-Yr yield down 0.7bp at 2.187%
- WTI crude up $0.32 at $47.72, Gold up $0.08 at $1286.73
- USDJPY up 8 pips at 109.55
* MIXED COMMENTS FROM FED OFFICALS AS JACKSON HOLE BEGINS
* TRUMP BLAMES FELLOW REPUBLICANS FOR LOOMING DEBT CEILINGS
* BOJ CUT 5-10yr PURCHASES TO Y410BLN
* RND REPORT ECB TO START TAPER IN OCT, CITING ECB OFFICIALS