Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 110.73 points at 22326.22
- ASX 200 down 11.053 points at 5910.5
- Shanghai Comp. down 28.761 points at 3089.213
- JGB 10-Yr future down 12 ticks at 150.43, yield up 0.4bp at 0.071%
- Aussie 3-Yr future down 0.5 ticks at 97.705, yield up 0.9bp at 2.249%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 1.5 ticks at 97.105, yield up 4.1bp at 2.879%
- US 10-Yr future down 1 tick at 119.01+, yield up 0.18bp at 3.0277%
- WTI crude up $0.38 at $68.42, Gold up $0.49 at $1323.62
- USDJPY down 11 pips at 109.32
* BOC GOV POLOZ: NOT SURE HOW FAR, QUICKLY INTEREST RATES NEED TO RISE
* JAPAN PM ABE RULES OUT SNAP ELECTIONS
* EU PLANS BUDGET BUFFER TO DEAL WITH FUTURE ECONOMIC SHOCKS (FT)
* FITCH AFFIRMS JAPAN AT 'A'; OUTLOOK STABLE
* MOODY'S AFFIRMS UNITED STATES' AAA RATING; MAINTAINS STABLE OUTLOOK