Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 465.83 points at 22654.97
- ASX 200 down 3.907 points at 6264.4
- Shanghai Comp. down 3.267 points at 2834.392
- JGB 10-Yr future up 1 ticks at 150.93, yield down 0bp at 0.04%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 0.5 ticks at 97.36, Yr yield up 0.7bp at 2.636%
- U.S. 10-Yr future unchanged at 120.5, yield up 0.74bp at 2.8528%
- WTI crude up $0.01 at $70.34, Gold down $1.04 at $1246.35
- USDJPY up 7 pips at 112.62
* FED'S POWELL: ECONOMY IN GOOD PLACE, INFLATION GOAL NOT FULLY REACHED
* FED'S POWELL: WANT INFLATION TO BE SYMMETRICALLY AROUND 2 PERCENT
* FED'S HARKER: WOULD BACK FOURTH FED 2018 HIKE IF INFLATION PICKS UP
* TRUMP HITS OUT AT UK PMS BREXIT STANCE, SAYS U.S.-UK TRADE DEAL MAY BE AT RISK
* GERMANY HOLDS UP FINAL GREEK BAILOUT DISBURSEMENT
* CHINA JUN TRADE BALANCE +CNY261.88BN; MAY +CNY156.5BN