Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 26 points at 23967.38
- ASX 200 up 3.02 points at 6188.9
- Shanghai Comp. up 35.293 points at 2816.431
- JGB 10-Yr future up 5 ticks at 150.07, yield down 0.8bp at 0.125%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 0.5 ticks at 97.235, yield down 0.5bp at 2.744%
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 1 tick at 118.15+, yield down 0.37bp at 3.0927%
- WTI crude down $0.14 at $72.14, Gold up $0.68 at $1201.9
- USD/JPY down 2 pips at 112.95
* EU OPEN TO FREE TRADE BUT NOT CHEQUERS CUSTOMS PLAN (RTRS)
* ITALY'S 5-STAR LEADER THREATENS NOT TO BACK 2019 BUDGET TARGETS (RTRS)
* CHINA'S WANG: HOPES U.S. MEETS IT HALFWAY TO LIMIT NEGATIVE MOMENTUM
* CHINA SHOULD UNCLOG MONETARY POLICY TRANSMISSION (SEC. JOURNAL)
* MOON: KIM WANTS SECOND TRUMP SUMMIT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (FOX)
* NEW ZEALAND SEP ANZ BIZ CONFIDENCE -38.3; AUG -50.3