Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 102.08 points at 24222.24
- ASX 200 down 44.76 points at 6162.8
- Shanghai Comp. closed
- JGB 10-Yr future unch. at 150.09, cyield up 0.3bp at 0.133%
- Aussie 10-Yr future unch. at 97.31, cash markets closed
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 4 ticks at 118.21, yield up 1.3bp at 3.0742%
- WTI crude up $0.3 at $73.55, Gold down $2.48 at $1188.41
- USD/JPY up 19 pips at 113.89
* NAFTA 2.0 DEAL STRUCK, TO BE SIGNED OFF IN NOVEMBER
* ECB'S COEURE: PRICE PRESSURES GRADUALLY PICKING UP
* ECB'S REHN: ECB TO HOLD RATES AT LEAST THROUGH SUMMER 2019
* PBOC CHINA TO KEEP PRUDENT, NEUTRAL MONETARY POLICY
* CHINA SEP OFFICIAL M'FING PMI 50.8; MNI MEDIAN 51.3; AUG 51.3
* CHINA SEP OFFICIAL NON-M'FING PMI 54.9; MEDIAN 54.0; AUG 54.2