Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 76.7 points at 24321.56
- ASX 200 down 46.362 points at 6125.9
- Shanghai Comp. closed
- JGB 10-Yr future up 4 ticks at 150.12, yield down 0.8bp at 0.128%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 1.5 ticks at 97.29, yield up 1.6bp at 2.684%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 0+ ticks at 118.21, yield down 0.56bp at 3.078%
- WTI crude up $0.21 at $75.51, Gold up $2.40 at $1191.41
- USD/JPY up 1 pip at 113.94
* CHINA UNHAPPY WITH U.S. VESSEL IN SOUTH CHINA SEA
* UK PM MAY AGREES CURBS ON TRADE TO BREAK BREXIT DEADLOCK (THE TIMES)
* EU TO PRESENT DRAFT FOR FUTURE RELATIONSHIP WITH U.K. (FUNKE)
* EU'S JUNCKER WARNS ITALY NOT TO GO AHEAD WITH PROPOSED 2019 BUDGET (RTRS)
* TRUMP: CHINA WANTS TO TALK `VERY BADLY' BUT IT'S TOO EARLY (BBG)