- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Below gives key levels of markets in the...>
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 159.24 points at 21661.59
- ASX 200 up 26.046 points at 5683.7
- Shanghai Comp. up 1.958 points at 2607.139
- JGB 10-Yr future down 1 tick at 151.64, yield down 0.9bp at 0.055%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 1 tick at 97.535, yield up 0.5bp at 2.456%
- US 10-Yr future down 2+ ticks at 120.10+, yield down 0.72bp at 2.8883%
- WTI crude down $0.24 at $51.25, Gold up $2.20 at $1239.98
- USD/JPY up 17 pips at 112.85
* SOME IN TRUMP ADMIN SEE HUAWEI EXEC AS LEVERAGE IN TRADE TALKS (CNN)
* FED'S POWELL: ECONOMY 'PERFORMING VERY WELL' (MNI)
* FED'S WILLIAMS: U.S. ECONOMY 'PRETTY STRONG' (RTRS)
* FED WEIGHS WAIT-AND-SEE APPROACH ON FUTURE RATE INCREASES (WSJ)
* BOJ'S KURODA: VITAL POINT OF JULY MOVE WAS TO CONTINUE CURRENT EASING
* SAUDI REMAINS CAUTIOUS OVER CHANCES OF OPEC+ DEAL
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.