Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 257.58 points at 20168.4
- ASX 200 down 2.391 points at 5775.9
- Shanghai Comp. up 5.733 points at 2550.078
- JGB 10-Yr future up 9 ticks at 152.5, yield down 0.1bp at 0.03%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 2 ticks at 97.685, yield down 1.8bp at 2.309%
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 6 ticks at 121.29, yield down 1.24bp at 2.6976%
- WTI crude down $0.53 at $51.84, Gold up $2.44 at $1296.09
- USD/JPY down 22 pips at Y107.94
* MOFCOM: U.S. TALKS `BROAD, DEEP, DETAILED', CLOSE CONTACT WILL CONT (BBG)
* FED MINS: CAN 'AFFORD TO BE PATIENT' ON FUTURE HIKES
* FED MINS: 'RELATIVELY LIMITED' ADDL TIGHTENING LIKELY APPROPRIATE
* FED'S ROSENGREN: CURRENT POLICY APPROPRIATE FOR NOW
* FED'S ROSENGREN: NO BIAS TOWARD RATE INCREASE OR CUT
* CHINESE INFLATION DATA MISSES