Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 197.95 points at 20362.82 - ASX 200 down 15.168 points at 5779.3
- Shanghai Comp. up 2.884 points at 2537.982
- JGB 10-Yr future up 1 tick at 152.52, yield down 0.8bp at 0.016%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 0.5 ticks at 97.685, yield down 0.8bp at 2.309%
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 1 tick at 121.24, yield down 1.61bp at 2.726%
- WTI crude down $0.10 at $52.49, Gold up $5.71 at $1292.38
- USD/JPY down 12 pips at Y108.31
* U.S. TSY SEC POINTS TOWARDS CHANCES OF HIGHER LEVEL CHINA TRADE TALKS IN JAN
* FED'S POWELL: CAN BE PATIENT, WATCH HOW RISKS PLAY OUT
* FED'S CLARIDA: CAN AFFORD TO BE PATIENT; INFL MUTED
* FED'S CLARIDA: IF CROSSWINDS SUSTAINED, POLICY SHOULD RESPOND
* FED'S CLARIDA: WON'T HESITATE TO CHANGE ROLLOFF PROGRAM IF NEEDED
* AUSTRALIA NOV RETAIL SALES +0.4% M/M; OCT +0.3%