Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 123.91 points at 21069.05
- ASX 200 down 5.829 points at 6651.4
- Shanghai Comp. down 6.983 points at 2975.091
- JGB 10-Yr future down 10 ticks at 153.75, yield up 0.9bp at -0.146%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 0.5 tick at 98.710, yield up 0.1bp at 1.285%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 5 ticks at 127.31, yield up 2.06bp at 2.0056%
- WTI crude up $1.19 at $59.03, Gold down $14.76 at $1408.68
- USD/JPY up 28 pips at Y107.48
* U.S. HOPES TO RELAUNCH CHINA TALKS, WON'T ACCEPT TARIFF CONDITIONS (RTRS)
* U.S. SET TO DELAY MORE CHINA TARIFFS WITH TRUMP, XI SET TO MEET (BBG)
* POWELL & BULLARD WALK BACK PRICING OF 50BP FED CUT
* FED'S BULLARD WAS APPROACHED BY U.S. ADMIN RE: POSSIBLE SEAT ON BOARD (RTRS)
* RBNZ LEAVES RATES ON HOLD, MORE CUTS LIKELY (MNI)
* MNI INSIGHT: BOJ MAY EXTEND GUIDANCE DURATION IF ECONOMY SLOWS