Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 168.56 points at 21559.5
- ASX 200 up 8.143 points at 6621.8
- Shanghai Comp. down 0.098 points at 3021.104
- JGB 10-Yr future down 31 ticks at 154.36, yield up 2.3bp at -0.198%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 5.00 ticks at 98.8700, yield up 5.1bp at 1.128%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 0-05 ticks at 130-00, yield down 1.21bp at 1.7195%
- WTI crude up $0.53 at $57.92, Gold up $4.79 at $1490.55
- USD/JPY up 20 pips at Y107.74
* CHINA READY TO SWEETEN DEAL BY BUYING AMERICAN GOODS (SCMP SOURCES)
* BOJO PREPARES FOR SPEARS FROM EUROSCEPTICS, HINTS COMPROMISE BREXIT DEAL (SUN)
* SOUTH KOREA TO FILE WTO COMPLAINT AGAINST JAPAN EXPORT CURBS TODAY (BBG)
* JOHN BOLTON LEAVES NSA POST
* RUMOURS SWIRL RE: FURTHER HK EXEC CONCESSIONS TO PROTESTORS
* CHINA TO START MEASURES EASING TRADE WAR IMPACT (GLOBAL TIMES)