Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 is closed
- ASX 200 up 5.72 points at 6674.9
- Shanghai Comp. up 3.175 points at 3034.41
- JGBs are closed
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 3.0 ticks at 98.8150, yield up 2.9bp at 1.186%
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 14+ ticks at 129-01, cash Tsys are closed
- WTI crude up $4.84 at $59.69, Gold up $15.98 at $1504.5
- USD/JPY down 27 pips at Y107.83
* MAJOR SAUDI OIL FACILITIES HIT IN WEEKEND STRIKE, U.S. BLAMES IRAN
* TRUMP: "LOCKED AND LOADED" AFTER ATTACKS ON SAUDI ARABIA
* IRAN PUSHES BACK AGAINST ACCUSATIONS RE: STRIKING SAUDI CRUDE FACILITIES
* TIMELINE OF FULL RESUMPTION OF PRODUCTION AT SAUDI CRUDE FACILITIES UNKNOWN
* PM JOHNSON CONFIDENT CLOSING ON BREXIT DEAL, HEADS TO KEY MEETING WITH JUNCKER
* CHINESE DATA WEAK, PREM LI WARNS OF DIFFICULTIES OF MAINITANING GDP GROWTH >6%