Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 458.01 points at 23368.76
- ASX 200 is closed
- Shanghai Comp. is closed
- JGB 10-Yr future up 25 ticks at 152.58, yield down 2.4bp at -0.044%
- Aussie Bonds are closed
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 0-11+ ticks at 130-20+, yield down 4.32bp at 1.6408%
- WTI crude down $1.27 at $52.92, Gold up $8.11 at $1579.61
- USD/JPY down 20 pips at Y109.08
* CASES OF CORONAVIRUS TOPS 2,700, CHINA NOTES 80 DEATHS
* CHINA EXTENDS LNY HOLIDAYS
* ITALY'S SALVINI FAILS IN BID TO SEIZE LEFT'S NORTHERN STRONGHOLD (RTRS)
* ECB'S KNOT: DON'T EXPECT REAL CHANGE IN RATES IN COMING YEARS (RTRS)
* UK SET TO APPROVE LIMITED 5G ROLE FOR HUAWEI (FT)
* 3 ROCKETS HIT US EMBASSY IN BAGHDAD, NO INJURIES REPORTED (ABC SOURCES)