Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 155.3 points at 23370.68
- ASX 200 up 45.045 points at 7039.5
- Shanghai Comp. down 84.226 points at 2976.528
- JGB 10-Yr future down 5 ticks at 152.49, yield up 0.5bp at -0.035%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 7.5 ticks at 98.96, yield up 7.1bp at 1.023%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 0-03+ ticks at 130-16, yield down 0bp at 1.6562%
- WTI crude up $0.67 at $54.15, Gold down $1.64 at $1565.57
- USD/JPY up 4 pips at Y109.18
* CHINESE CORONAVIRUS CASES NEAR 6K, 132 DEATHS
* WHITE HOUSE MAY SUSPEND ALL CHINA-U.S. FLIGHTS AMID CORONAVIRUS (CNBC)
* WHITE HOUSE DID NOT ASK FOR A SUSPENSION OF U.S.-CHINA FLIGHTS (RTRS)
* AUSSIE CPI DATA TRIGGERS LATEST PUSH BACKS IN RBA CUT CALLS
* APPLE EARNINGS AND SALES SURGE TO RECORD (MARKETWATCH)