Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: ***Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called up 12pts at the open
- FTSE-100 called down 7pts
- Dow called up 34pts
- US 10-year note yield trades down 0.7bp to 2.187%
- Bunds called up 12 ticks to 164.87
- Spot euro-dollar is down -0.02 cents, currently at $1.1797
- Spot dollar-yen up 0.05 pips, currently at Y109.61
- Brent crude oil rises 0.38 cents, currently at $52.42
- Spot gold rises 0.34 dollars, currently at $1286.74
* MIXED COMMENTS FROM FED OFFICALS AS JACKSON HOLE BEGINS
* BOJ CUT 5-10yr PURCHASES TO Y410BLN
* RND REPORT ECB TO START TAPER IN OCT, CITING ECB OFFICIALS
* STORM HARVEY EXPECTED TO MAKE LANDFALL IN TEXAS AT 2AM LOCAL ON SAT