Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: ***Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called down 14pts at the open
- FTSE-100 called down 4pts
- Dow called down 1pts
- US 10-year note yield trades down 0.4bp to 2.398%
- Bunds called up 7 ticks to 163.34
- Spot euro-dollar is up 0.16 cents, currently at $1.1758
- Spot dollar-yen up 0.2 pips, currently at Y113.35
- Brent crude oil rises 0.51 cents, currently at $63.85
- Spot gold falls -0.36 dollars, currently at $1244.13
* JAPAN OCT CORE MACHINE ORDERS +5.0% M/M; MEDIAN +3.0%
* AUSTRALIA WESTPAC-MI DEC CONSUMER SENTIMENT 103.3
* RBA GOV: OPEN TO IDEA OF AUD ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
* DOUG JONES (D) WINS TIGHT ALABAMA SENATE RACE
* SPD DEPUTY LEADER STEGNER SAYS SPD WON'T JOIN MERKEL COALITION AT 'ANY PRICE'