Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: ***Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called up 52 points at the open
- FTSE-100 called up 42 points at the open
- Dow futures called up 58 points at open
- US 10-yr Tsy yield last at 2.8436%, up 1.5bp
- Bunds called 15 to 20 ticks lower at open
- Spot euro-dollar 3 pips lower, currently at $1.1688
- Spot dollar-yen up 12 pips, currently at Y110.75
- Brent crude oil falls 0.06 dollars, currently at $77.33
- Spot gold falls 3.63 dollars, currently at $1254.23
* FOMC MINS: ALMOST ALL PARTICPNTS SAW RATE HIKE APPROPRIATE
* FOMC MINS: 'MOST' NOTED TRADE POL COULD HAVE NEGATIVE EFFECTS
* FOMC MINS: 'A NUMBER' VIEW IT IMPORTANT TO MONITOR YIELD CURVE
* GERMANY'S GROKO REACHES ACCORD ON MIGRANTS