Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: ***Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called up 15 points at the open
- FTSE-100 called up 14 points at the open
- Dow futures called up 28 points at open
- US 10-yr Tsy yield last at 2.9728%, down 0.4bps
- Bunds called 10 ticks lower at open
- Spot euro-dollar 7 pips higher, currently at $1.1649
- Spot dollar-yen 13 pips lower at Y111.10
- Brent crude oil falls 6 cents, currently at $74.48
- Spot gold rises 1.91 dollars, currently at $1222.56
* TRUMP: GDP PROBABLY WON'T BE 5.3%, BUT WILL BE 'TERRIFIC'
* U.S. OFF'L: U.S. TO WORK WITH EU TO DEAL WITH CHINA'S MARKET ABUSES
* EU'S BARNIER REJECTS KEY PART OF UK PROPOSAL ON POST-BREXIT TRADE
* BOJ OFFERS TO BUY AN UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF 10-YR JGBS AT 0.10%