Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- NOK continues to struggle in early trading extending losses across the board.
- Despite higher Oil, NOK takes its cue from the CPI miss this morning. EURNOK targets the June high at 10.1804
- USDNOK still eye 8.3542, ahead of Friday's high at 8.4046
- The currency leads losses,, down 1.2% versus the Rand in EM, and -0.86% and -0.82% against the Yen and Aussie respectively.