Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Better selling interest has mostly dominated price action in core bonds.
- Large selling clips went through in Bobl, Schatz, OAT and Gilt, as Govies take their cues from the constant better buying in Equities, as investors price a clear win for Biden.
- Although a contested result will change the outlook.
- Peripheral spread have seen decent tightening as the German long end underperform.
- Greece and Italy leads, 5.7bps and 3.5bps tighter respectively.
- Gilt have traded in tandem with core bond, and are 31 ticks down on the day.
- US treasuries have followed suit, and trade heavy down 5 ticks at the time of typing.
- Looking ahead, we have a light day on the data front, with US Factory orders and final reading for US durable goods.
- All eyes are of course on the US election results Tuesday/Wednesday.
- Bund futures are down -0.19 today at 176.05 with 10y Bund yields up 1.8bp at -0.622% and Schatz yields up 0.3bp at -0.806%.
- BTP futures are up 0.26 today at 149.76 with 10y yields down -1.6bp at 0.730% and 2y yields down -0.5bp at -0.356%.
- OAT futures are down -0.11 today at 170.04 with 10y yields up 1.4bp at -0.340% and 2y yields up 0.3bp at -0.731%.
- Gilt futures are down -0.31 today at 135.76 with 10y yields up 3.3bp at 0.250% and 2y yields up 2.2bp at -0.57%.
- TY1 futures are down -0-5+ today at 138-04 with 10y UST yields up 3.0bp at 0.875% and 2y yields up 0.4bp at 0.161%.