Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
LOCAL NEWS (Public holiday today – but markets open)
- Biden says he hopes to meet Putin in Europe in June – "that is my hope and expectation. We're working on it."
- State Duma deputies submit a package of amendments tightening legislation on extremism and undesirable organisations.
- Main feature is a ban on participation in Duma elections not only for leaders or participants in extremist organizations, but also for those who sponsored them or provided "other assistance."
- Navalny supporters, whose organizations the court may soon recognize as extremist, believe that the bills are primarily directed against them
- Local Political analyst says the real motive behind US support for Ukraine is to create a military stronghold on the Russian border and has no interest in seeing peace in the Donbass.
- Russian Ambassador to Paris has been summoned to France's foreign Ministry to discuss Moscown's sanctions vs EU officials, saying "these measures do not ensure de-escalation of the current tensions"
- Finance Ministry says it will not hold usual OFZ auctions over public holidays