Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Biden says US will take measures after the Belarus jet incident, backing the EU call to add targeted economic sanctions and other measures to hold Belarus accountable.
- Says the incident is a "direct affront to international norms" and calls for the release of Roman Protasevich
- Analysts say Russia's muted reaction to the Ryanair flight incident speaks to Russia's ambivalent view of Lukashenko – who is now becoming a problem amid improving ties with the US.
- Opinions remain split over whether the act was committed with or without Russian approval.
- EU banned Belarus airlines from flying to the EU, calling for airlines to avoid Belarusian airspace. Decisions still needs to be approved by the council at the ministerial level.
- Russian FM says detention of opposition leader Protasevich is an internal issue, calling on the West to refrain from applying "double standards"
- Putin formally accepts Biden's invitation to a one-to-one summit via his representatives during a high level diplomatic meeting in Geneva yesterday.
- Meeting slated to happen on June 15 or 16 in a "third country, although the exact date and venue have not been decided yet and will be announced later
- Russia confirms 14 cases of Indian Covid strain, but warns the number could be higher