Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- President Biden claiming he did what he came to do in meeting with Putin:
- U.S. will raise concerns in cases like Navalny
- Navalny's death would have `devastating' consequences
- Tone of entire meeting with Putin was good, positive
- Established clear basis for how we'll deal with Russia
- Putin knows I will take action on cyber attacks
- Talked about trade, no problem doing business w/ Russia (All BBG)
- Nothing particularly new here. After initial optimistic price action for the Ruble, the rally ran out of steam. A gradual reversal saw fresh USDRUB shorts get squeezed and the rally extend to the best levels of the day at 72.1476, falling just shy of yesterday's close at 72.20 ahead of the Fed.