Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
LOCAL NEWS (public holiday, Markets Open)
- Biden agrees US-Russia relations are at a low point, but acknowledged some areas of possible cooperation "if Russia can act in accordance with international norms."
- Putin says he expects the Biden Summit to restore contacts and Establish dialogue. Additionally, US debt sanctions announced on 15 April are due to officially come into force today
- G7 calls for stable, predictable relations with Russia, urging Moscow to stop its destablising behaviour in an official communique (Sunday).
- Called on Moscow to address cyber-crimes and end its crackdown on social freedoms. Also pointed out the importance of the Normandy format, implementation of Minsk agreements and for Russian to withdraw troops from Crimea to stabilize Ukraine relations
- Putin says Russia is ready to extradite cyber criminals to the US on a reciprocal basis, calling cyber-security one of its most important issues.
- Russia Registers a new high of 14,723 cases over the weekend, reaching Feb 13 2021 levels
- US navy warship crosses the Bosporus, enters the Black Sea ahead of Biden-Putin meeting in a show of support for Ukraine - Anadolu Agency