Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Issuance has been the big story of the morning with the UK, Spain and the Netherlands launching new bonds via syndication while Germany launches a new linker for the first time since 2015 via auction. a USD4bln EIB sale has been the highlight in SSA space.
- Outside of issuance, today has been a bit quieter with a mildly risk-off undertone to markets (equities lower, core FI higher, peripheral spreads wider).
- Looking ahead, we have speeches from the ECB's Visco and Lane and Fed's Bullard while the only notable data release will be JOLTs.
- TY1 futures are up 0-2 today at 136-24 with 10y UST yields down -2.5bp at 1.146% and 2y yields unch at 0.112%.
- Bund futures are up 0.20 today at 176.32 with 10y Bund yields down -0.8bp at -0.455% and Schatz yields unch at -0.716%.
- Gilt futures are up 0.16 today at 132.47 with 10y yields down -0.9bp at 0.465% and 2y yields down -0.3bp at -0.41%.