Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
France, Belgium the ESM and Greece are all still set to issue T-bills this week. Germany, the Netherlands, We look for total bill issuance in the week of E16.3bln, marginally lower than the E17.3bln seen last week.
- Today, Belgium looks to sell E0.6-1.0bln of the Short May 13, 2021 TC.
- Also today, the ESM will sell E1.5bln of the new 3-month Jul 22, 2021 bill.
- Greece will round off bill issuance for the week tomorrow with E625mln of the new 13 week May 7, 2021 GTB on offer.
- On Monday, Germany allotted E5.1174bln of bubills with an issuance volume of E6bln: E2.6934bln of the 3-month May 5, 2021 bubill and E2.424bln of the 9-month Nov 24, 2021 bubill.
- The Netherlands then sold E1.97bln of DTCs: E0.97bln of the May 28, 2021 DTC and E1.00bln of the Jul 29, 2021 DTC.
- Also Monday, France sold at the top end of its E4.4-5.6bln target range of BTFs: E2.495bln of the 12-week Apr 28, 2021, E1.394bln of the 21-week Jun 30, 2021 and E1.696bln of the 51-week Jan 26, 2022.