Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Germany, France, Spain, Belgium, Finland, the ESM and Italy are all due to issue T-bills this week, we estimate supply of E28.7bln (higher than the E16.3bln seen last week).
- Today, Spain looks to sell E6-7bln letras. On offer will be the 6-month Aug 13, 2021 and 12-month Feb 11, 2022 letras.
- Belgium then looks to sell E1.8-2.2bln of TCs: an indicative E0.8bln of the short May 13, 2021 TC and an indicative E1.2bln of the long Jan 13, 2022.
- Finland will then sell E2bln of RFTBs: E1bln of each of the 6-month Aug 10, 2021 RFTB and the 9-month Nov 9, 2021 RFTB.
- The ESM will conclude Tuesday's issuance with E1.1bln of the new 12-month Feb 10, 2022 bill on offer.
- Italy will round off issuance for the week on Wednesday with E7bln of the 12-month Feb 14, 2022 BOT on offer.
- Germany allotted will kick off issuance on Monday with E3.680bln of the 6-month Aug 25, 2021 bubill with issuance volume of E4bln.
- Also Monday, France sold E5.889bln of BTFs against a 4.7-5.9bln target: E2.796bln of the new 13-week May 12, 2021 BTF, E1.196bln of the 20-week Jun 30, 2021 BTF and E1.897bln of the 50-week Jan 26, 2022 BTF.