Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Germany was the first to issue on Monday morning with E6bln of bubills on offer: E3bln of each of the 3-month Aug 25, 2021 bubill and the 9-month Feb 23, 2022 bubill. E5.793bn was allotted.
- Also Monday morning, the Netherlands sold a combined E2.9bn of the Aug 30, 2021 DTC and the new Oct 28, 2021 DTC.
- On Monday afternoon France sold E6.59bn of BTFs (13w/20w/50w)
- Spain came to the market on Tuesday morning and sold E6.15bn of 6- and 12-month letras
- Also Tuesday morning, Belgium sold a combined E1.6bn of the Sep 9, 2021 TC and the Nov 11, 2021 TC.
- The ESM then sold E1.5bln of new 3-month Aug 5, 2021 bills.
- Greece will round off issuance for the week on Wednesday with E625mln of the new 13-week Aug 6, 2021 GTB on offer.
For details of upcoming T-bill auctions seethe MNI Eurozone/UK T-bill auction calendar here.: