May 12, 2022 05:41 GMT
EUROZONE T-BILL ISSUANCE
Germany, France, Spain, Belgium, Finland and Italy have sold bills this week for a combined total of E21.8bln at first round operations, down from E26.0bln last week.
- Germany kicked off issuance for the week on Monday, with E3bln (E1.445bln allotted) of the 6-month Nov 23, 2022 bubill sold.
- Monday afternoon, France sold E5.594bln (top of target range) of BTFs: E2.798bln of the 12-week Aug 3, 2022 BTF, E1.398bln of the new 23-week Oct 19, 2022 BTF, E498mln of the 45-week March 22, 2023 BTF and E900mln of the 49-week Apr 19, 2023 BTF.
- On Tuesday, Spain reopened a combined E1.876bln (vs E1.5-2.5bln range) of 3/9-month letras: E406mln of the 3-month Aug 12, 2022 letras and E1.470bln of the 9-month Feb 10, 2023 letras.
- Then Belgium sold E3.206bln (top of the E2.8-3.2bln target range) of TCs: E1.44bln of the Short Sep 8, 2022 TC and E1.766bln of the new Long May 11, 2023 TC.
- Finland concluded Tuesday's issuance, selling E1.585bln of RFTBs (vs up to E1bln on offer of each): E950mln of the 6-month Nov 14, 2022 RFTB and E635mln of the 9-month Feb 13, 2023 RFTB.
- Italy concluded Eurozone bill issuance for the week yesterday selling E6.5bln of the new 12-month 12 May, 2023 BOT.