Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Germany, France, Greece and the EU have issued bills for E15.1bln this week at first round operations, slightly lower than the E14.9bln seen last week.
- Germany kicked off issuance Monday morning allotting E2.730bln of the 6-month Jun 22, 2022 bubill and E2.402bln of the 9-month Sep 21, 2022 bubill. Issuance volumes for both bubills were E3bln.
- Monday afternoon saw France sell E5.437bln of 13/22/48-week BTFs: E2.795bln of the new 13-week Mar 2, 2022 BTF, E1.445bln of the 22-week May 4, 2022 BTF and E1.197bln of the 48-week Nov 2, 2022 BTF.
- Greece came to the market Wednesday morning to sell E625mln of the new 26-week Jun 3, 2022 GTB.
- The EU then concluded bill issuance for the week, also Wednesday, selling E1.495bln of the 3-month Mar 4, 2022 EU-bill and E1.496bln of the new 6-month Jun 3, 2022 EU-bill. Note that this was the first time a 3-month bill was issued that was previously sold as a 6-month issue. This was also the EU's last bill auction of 2021.