Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Germany, the Netherlands, France, Austria, the ESM and the EU have sold a total of E22.5bln bills from first round operations this week (up from E20.9bln last week).
- Germany will allotted E2.986bln of the 5-month Feb 23, 2022 bubill and E2.903bln of the 11-month Aug 24, 2022 bubill. Issuance volumes for both were E3bln.
- The Netherlands sold E2.17bln of the 5-month Feb 25, 2022 DTC against a E1.5-2.5bln target.
- Monday afternoon, France sold E6.813bln of 11/20/50-week BTFs against a E5.7-6.9bln target: E2.890bln of the 11-week Dec 8, 2022 BTF, E2.125bln of the 20-week Feb 9, 2022 BTF and E1.798bln of the 50-week Sep 7, 2022 BTF.
- On Tuesday, Austria allotted E900mln of the 2-month Nov 25, 2021 ATB and E950mln of the 10-month Jul 28, 2022 ATB. Issuance volumes for both were E1bln each.
- The ESM then sold E1.5bln of the new 6-month Mar 17, 2022 bill.
- On Wednesday, the EU tapped its 3/6-month selling E1.997bln of the 3-month Dec 3, 2021 EU-bill and E1.996bln of the 6-month Mar 4, 2022 EU-bill.