Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Germany, France, Italy and Greece will look to sell bills next week. We look for issuance from first round operations of E17.0bln, down from E22.5bln this week.
- Germany will kick issuance off on Monday morning with E4bln of the new 12-month Sep 21, 2022 bubill.
- France will then look to sell up to E6.9bln of BTFs: E2.6-3.0bln of the new 14-week Jan 5, 2022 BTF, E1.8-2.2bln of the new 23-week Mar 9, 2022 BTF and E1.3-1.7bln of the 49-week Sep 7, 2022 BTF.
- On Tuesday, Italy will look to sell E5.5bln of the new 6-month Mar 31, 2022 BOT.
- Greece will conclude issuance on Wednesday with E625mln of the new 26-week Apr 1, 2022 GTB on offer.