Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Bond futures continue to trade around their SFE session highs,
after drawing support from the softer than exp AU building approvals data, which
allowed the space to move off of session lows, against a backdrop of broader
risk-on flows. YM last 1.5 ticks lower on the day, with XM 3.0 ticks lower.
YM/XM trades 1.0 steeper at 52.0, with the cash 3-/10-Year yield differential
last 49.5bp. The AU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread trades at -38.9bp.
- Fitch highlighted that a slowdown in the global economy will soften exp.
Aussie federal revenues & may force the gov't to loosen its purse strings, which
would ultimately stop the gov't from reaching a return to a budget surplus next
- Bills trade unchanged to 2 ticks lower at writing. IB flow has garnered more
interest, than the Bill space, with 12.0K IBF9 & 10.0K IBG9 changing hands as
buyers drove flow, although both contracts trade unchanged on the day.
- RBA Reverse repo ops saw $1.02bn worth of 20-Day ops dealt at 2.017% & $1.87bn
worth of 40-Day ops dealt at 2.010%.
- IFC launched a minimum A$200mn tap of its 2023 line at swaps ~+40.