Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Bond futures have edged away from the early session highs, as
broader risk appetite has recovered, in what has been a lacklustre session thus
- Broader gyrations in risk appetite have largely set the tone.
- AU 3-/10-Year cash yield differential last 62.8bp, 1.2bp flatter on the day,
with the AU/U.S. 10-Year cash yield spread last -44.4bp.
- Looking at the corporate slate, JPMorgan have launched a multi-tranche A$
offering, while Toyota Finance Australia have mandated banks as they consider a
3- or 5-Year A$ deal. As a reminder, late on Friday the AFR reported that
Lendlease had to abandon its A$500mn bond issue on the back of a material
- On the semi front, SAFA are re-opening up to A$1bn of its May 2028 line.
- 3-Month BBSW fixed 0.12bp higher today, with Bills last 1 tick lower to 2
ticks higher, as the front end underperforms.
- Focus this week moves to AU labour market data, wage prices, inflation exp.,
biz/consumer confidence, as well as an address from RBA Dep. Gov. Debelle.