Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134.13 High Jun 1 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 133.76 High Jun 10
- RES 2: 132.88 High Jun 17
- RES 1: 132.70 High Jun 23
- PRICE: 132.26 @ 16:55 BST Jun 24
- SUP 1: 131.22/130.04 Low Jun 22 / Low Jun 21
- SUP 2: 129.59 Low Apr 23
- SUP 3: 128.83 Low Mar 29
- SUP 4: 128.29 Low Mar 24 and key support
Despite this week's corrective gains, EURJPY remains vulnerable. A bearish theme follows a sharp move lower last week. The cross cleared the 50-day EMA and importantly also breached the bull channel support drawn off the Oct 30, 2020 low. This highlights a reversal in sentiment and note, price did probed the 100-dma. Attention is on 130.00 and 129.59, Apr 23 low. Resistance is seen at 132.88, Jun 17 high.