Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2864 50-day EMA
- RES 3: 1.2835 High Nov 11
- RES 2: 1.2833 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 1.2799 High Jan 18
- PRICE: 1.2760 @ 16:58 GMT Jan 18
- SUP 1: 1.2625 Low Jan 14
- SUP 2: 1.2603 1.236 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 9 downleg from Nov 13 high
- SUP 3: 1.2586 Low Apr 19, 2018
- SUP 4: 1.2536 1.382 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 9 downleg from Nov 13 high
USDCAD rallied throughout the Friday and Monday sessions, bouncing off a fresh trend low of 1.2625 printed last week. The underlying downtrend remains in place with the focus on 1.2603 next, a Fibonacci projection. Moving average studies remain in a bear mode reinforcing current trending conditions. On the upside, initial resistance is seen at 1.2833, the 1.0% 10-dma envelope. Key resistance though is located at 1.2835, Nov 11 high.