Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8840 High Feb 4
- RES 3: 0.8797 High Feb 9
- RES 2: 0.8739 Low Feb 5
- RES 1: 0.8700 Feb 18 high
- PRICE: 0.8675 @ 17:11 GMT Feb 25
- SUP 1: 0.8541 Low Feb 24
- SUP 2: 0.8517 3.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 3: 0.8508 2.0% 10-dma Envelope
- SUP 4: 0.8469 38.2% 2015 - 2016 Rally
Following Wednesday's notable down-move in EURGBP, the pair has bounced smartly Thursday, putting a rise back above the 0.87 mark on the cards. Bears need to reinforce the move through 0.86 support to cement any further weakness, which would initially expose 0.8517 vol band support. Initial resistance remains at 0.8700, Feb 18 high.