Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2915 High Dec 23
- RES 3: 1.2876 High Dec 28
- RES 2: 1.2826/35 50-day EMA / High Nov 11
- RES 1: 1.2823 High Jan 27 and a key resistance
- PRICE: 1.2805 @ 20:32 GMT Jan 27
- SUP 1: 1.2635 Low Jan 22
- SUP 2: 1.2590 Low Jan 21
- SUP 3: 1.2586 Low Apr 19, 2018
- SUP 4: 1.257. 1.0% 10-dma envelope
USD/CAD extended the corrective bounce after hitting new cycle lows last week at 1.2590, but the underlying downtrend remains. Attention is on resistance at 1.2823, where a break would signal scope for a stronger corrective recovery. 1.2590 has been defined as a key support, Jan 21 low. A break would resume the underlying downtrend. Initial support lies at 1.2635, Jan 22 low.