Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 128.69 61.8% retracement of the 2018 - 2020 downtrend
- RES 3: 127.88 0.618 projection of May - Jun rally from Oct 30 low
- RES 2: 127.49/50 High Jan 7 / High Mar 1, 2019
- RES 1: 126.87 High Jan 12
- PRICE: 125.18 @ 05:15 GMT Jan 18
- SUP 1: 125.17 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 2: 125.13 High Nov 9
- SUP 3: 124.89 3.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 4: 100-DMA 124.80
EURJPY traded lower still Friday, extending the week's bearish tone and breaking south of the six-week channel base. The break lower is a bearish warning sign and highlights the potential for a short-term reversal. This opens support at 125.17/13. Key resistance and the bull trigger is at 127.49, a break would resume the uptrend.