Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 128.69 61.8% retracement of the 2018 - 2020 downtrend
- RES 3: 127.88 0.618 projection of May - Jun rally from Oct 30 low
- RES 2: 127.49/50 High Jan 7 / High Mar 1, 2019
- RES 1: 126.87 High Jan 12
- PRICE: 125.22 @ 16:52 GMT Jan 18
- SUP 1: 125.09 Low Jan 18
- SUP 2: 124.80 100-DMA
- SUP 3: 124.56 50% November - January Rally
- SUP 4: 123.91 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURJPY hit new 2021 lows Monday, extending the recent bearish tone and showing south of the six-week channel base. The break lower is a bearish warning sign and highlights the potential for a short-term reversal. 125.09 is the year's low print so far, opening the 100-DMA next at 124.80. Key resistance and the bull trigger is at 127.49, a break would resume the uptrend.