Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
A tight open for Bund, and curve is flat on the cash open.
- Small better selling on VGZ0 and ESZ0 pare some of the overnight losses.
- Brexit and Covid stays at the forefront, after NY announced school lockdown.
- On this side of the pond, Times reported that EU leaders will press the EU commission to publish a "no deal" plan.
- An update on Brexit talks is scheduled for tomorrow at 07.00GMT, but worth keeping an eye on any potential headline hitting today.
- Focus today, sees little in terms of tier 1 data, and instead some attention on Lagarde who will testify at EU parliament.
- Spain 5/7yr and France 3/5/7yr, which should keep that part of the curve capped into the bidding deadlines.